Technology solutions that make a difference deserve people who do the same. That’s where our Customer Success/Inside Sales team comes in. Our representatives play an integral part in our organization’s success. As our brand ambassadors, they strive for professionalism in everything they do and this is reflected in the way they interact with customers. From assisting customers to expanding our business, they are the champions of our game-changing products and services.
Loadlink Technologies is looking for a customer and sales focused Customer Success/Inside Sales Representative, based in Mississauga, ON.
As a Customer Success/Inside Sales Representative, you will spend time speaking with customers on the phone and via email and chat, providing exceptional service to our 6,000 plus customers across Canada. Your tasks will include answering customer inquiries, providing information on our various packages, recommending solutions that provide value to the customer (up-selling), training customers on how to use our software solutions and working together with your colleagues to resolve unique problems. You will have a monthly sales target that will tie in with your commission.
What You Need To Succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous customer service/sales experience is an asset
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Salesforce would be an asset
- A positive attitude and energetic demeanour both on and off the phone – willing to go the extra mile to put a smile on the customer’s face
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Experience working as part of a team and as an individual
- Great problem solver – We like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- A self-driven, go-getter mentality; not afraid to upsell – in fact, you embrace it!
What’s In It For You
- Great work/life balance
- The best coworkers in the greatest industry
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – check us out NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, gym membership & more
- Lots more – Check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.