Revolutionizing how essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through our leading edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink Technologies, you are joining an organization that values innovation, customer focus, and the talents of our people.
Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services and we look for innovative ways to meet their expectations. Technology solutions that make a difference deserve people who do the same. That’s where our Customer Success team comes in. Our representatives play an integral part in our organizational achievements. As our brand ambassadors, they strive for professionalism in everything they do which is reflected in how they interact with customers. From assisting customers to expanding our business, they are the champions of our game-changing products and services.
As a Customer Success Representative, your time will be spent on the phone, email, and chat, providing exceptional service to our 6,000+ customers across North America. Your tasks will range from answering customer inquiries, providing information on our various product packages, recommending solutions that provide value to the customer, training customers on our software, and working with your colleagues to resolve unique problems that arise. In addition to a market competitive salary, you will have a monthly sales target that will tie in with your quarterly commission payments.
If you thrive on making an impact, apply now to kick off your career at a company that will provide you with unlimited mentorship and growth opportunities alongside a team of passionate and driven individuals to support you every step of the way. We may even throw in some fun!
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Become a brand enthusiast for our products and effectively communicate value propositions
- Build relationships with preferred clientele and internal stakeholders to grow existing business
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients, addressing and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Bring your ideas and strategies to advance our company’s vision for the future
- Utilize our CRM to manage customers, opportunities, and accounts
- Actively participate in regular goal setting and team building sessions
- Attend industry networking events
We Are Looking For an Individual With
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous customer service or sales experience (preferred)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Salesforce (preferred)
- A positive and energetic personality
- Great multi-tasking abilities who thrives under pressure
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great problem-solving skills – someone who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- An eagerness to learn and adapt to new processes and technologies effectively
- A go-getter mentality – someone not afraid to back down from a challenge
What’s in It for You
- Make an impact – learning while you work!
- An excellent work environment with open communication across all levels of the organization
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Investment in your career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including a pension match program and discount stock options!
- Lots more – check out Life at Loadlink
Due to COVID-19, all our employees are currently working from home till it is safe to return to the office.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.