Revolutionizing how essential goods and supplies move to businesses and consumers through our leading edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization that values innovation, customer focus and the talents of its people.
Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services and we look for innovative ways to meet that demand. The ideal candidate will be an experienced technical leader with strong experience in SAAS environments. The Technical Lead’s primary engagements focuses on the investigation, analyses, design, development, implementation, and management of technology systems, products, or processes based on related technologies through the objective application of specialized knowledge and professional judgement.
If you have high energy and hands-on abilities with a strength in motivating and engaging teams to achieve a high level of technical expertise and drive positive change outcomes, this role is for you!
If you thrive on making an impact, apply to advance your career at a company that will fill you with purpose and a passionate team that will provide a fun and inclusive environment.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end high performance scalable solutions
- Analyze business drivers to determine business information and technical architecture requirements
- Apply software design theories and principles in researching, designing and developing to form technology system specifications and working parameters for compatibility
- Assist in reviewing new technologies and products for integration
- Research external environments for best practices, current and emerging technology advances in own or related areas of specialty
- Communicate technical architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies
- Provide and maintain technical architectural blueprints and technical guidance for the development team
- Translate business needs and requirements into technical specifications
- Ensure all technical architecture work aligns with the strategic direction of the business
- Conduct continuous improvement analysis on existing applications and infrastructure technology and its ability to support the current requirements
- Research, evaluate and recommend tools, emerging technologies, products, trends and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Proactively identify deficiencies, risks and opportunities within the business and technology to recommend solutions for improvement; analyze business trends and strategy to derive applicable architecture
- Ensure existing data/ information assets are identified and can be leveraged across the enterprise
- Mentor and coach team members on technical and major production support issues relating to database and technical architecture
- Provide support for developers on code escalations (new or problematic code)
- Design, develop and lead PoCs occasionally to evaluate new technologies, tools and solutions
- Contribute to the technical road map and strategy; collaborate with other leaders and technical team to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Assist with complex coding when developing scalable applications for web and mobile
- Coding enhancements and optimization to improve existing products and services
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting production support issues
- Research and resolve defects reported by QA and users
- Collaborate with Scrum Master for optimal results
- Participate in estimations for technical work efforts
We Are Looking For An Individual With
- BS in Computer Science or industry experience in a similar environment
- 10+ years of hands on experience in IT /SAAS environment
- 5+ years’ experience in a Senior Developer or Architect position
- Proven experience working in a .NET environment a MUST
- Solid knowledge of authentication and authorization using Identity Server, OpenID connect
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience with Typescript, Angular, C#, ASP.NET Core, Restful API, SignalR
- Proven experience with Service Oriented, Microservices, Domain Driven Architecture
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Confidence in own abilities and a willingness to make decisions and escalate when necessary
- Superior oral/written communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to influence to get to the finish line
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast paced environment
What’s In It For You
- Make an impact, learning while you work
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – check us out at NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, gym membership & more
- Lots more – Check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.