Revolutionizing how essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through leading edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization that values innovation, customer focus, and the talents of our people.
Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services and we look for innovative ways to meet that demand. The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader highly skilled in SAAS environments. The Team Leader’s primary engagements focus on providing leadership, guidance, and coaching to team members to deliver on results and support the team with problem solving, documentation, and employee engagement.
If you are passionate about motivating and engaging teams to achieve a high level of performance and drive positive change outcomes, this role is for you!
If you thrive on making an impact, apply to advance your career at a company that will fill you with purpose and an energetic team that will provide a fun and inclusive environment for you to be your best self in!
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Support Development team in planning, prioritizing, and delivering work items
- Identify and unblock technical as well as non-technical issues
- Mentor and coach team members on production support issues relating to database and architecture
- Participate in code reviews and pull request reviews
- Assign tasks and provide directional support to the team
- Act as the escalation point for day-to-day troubleshooting on issues that arise and support the team with bug fixes
- Assist with project/workload management and resource planning
- Participate in team development and performance management
- Work collaboratively with the Technical Lead to deliver scalable and optimized solutions
- Monitor daily performance of the team and provide feedback on areas of opportunity and growth
- Support the implementation of tools to improve operational performance
- Provide input on possible coding enhancements and optimization to improve existing products and services
- Conduct performance tuning and troubleshoot production support issues
- Research and resolve defects reported by QA and users
- Collaborate with scrum masters, product managers, analysts, and other stakeholders to deliver quality results
- Assist in reviewing new technologies and products for integration
We Are Looking for an Individual With
- BS in Computer Science or industry experience in a similar environment
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in IT/SAAS environment
- 5+ years’ experience coaching and guiding teams either directly or indirectly
- Proven experience working in a .NET environment a MUST
- Solid knowledge of authentication and authorization using Identity Server, OpenID connect
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience with Typescript, Angular, C#, ASP.NET Core, Restful API, SignalR
- Proven experience with Service Oriented, Microservices, Domain Driven Architecture
- Ability to engage and influence team members
- Experience in providing performance feedback
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Confidence in own abilities and a willingness to make decisions and escalate when necessary
- Superior oral/written communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to influence key stakeholders to get to the finish line
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment
What’s in It for You
- Make an impact, learning while you work
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Amazing financial perks
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, gym membership (just to name a few)
- Lots more – Check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.