What Else You Will Be Doing
- Transforming a department into modern frameworks
- Using and implementing the latest technologies
- Blowing up processes, automating, building efficiencies, and driving improvements
- Architecting Cloud infrastructure and continuity transformations
- Implementing the latest Cyber Security models
- Working with amazing people to deliver high-quality business value
- Learning, growing, and innovating
What You Need To Succeed
- Expert knowledge and experience with Microsoft server environments (On-prem and cloud)
- Expert knowledge and experience in networking (Firewalls, Load balancers, Application gateways)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Databases – SQL
- Advanced Microsoft O365 administration
- Superb communication skills, both technical and business-appropriate
- A passion for working with users to solve issues or enabling them to meet strategic goals
- Advanced Cyber Security experience and knowledge
- Excellent understating of IT Frameworks
- Foundational or advanced knowledge on Application development frameworks
- A foundational understanding of Object-Oriented Design and programming
- A foundational understanding of project management frameworks
What You Bring To The Team
- Positive team-first attitude
- Ego-less collaboration
- The chops to be the go-to person
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to working and learning
- Desire to learn and commitment to deliver content that makes a difference
What’s In It For You
- A commitment to excellence is recognized and rewarded
- Tools and resources that will enable you to succeed
- Coaching, Career development, and training
- A fun work environment; where we prefer to work smart over hard
- A great place to work, with great people, and the ability to make a direct impact on our customers, employees, and the future of Loadlink Technologies
Due to COVID-19, our employees are currently working from home until it is safe to return to the office. The safety of our employees is a top priority!
By applying to this position, you are confirming you either possess a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the developing impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures are being developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.