Are you a leader who can enable and inspire your team to do their best work?
Loadlink Technologies is seeking a highly talented Customer Success Supervisor who is ready to thrive as a hands-on member of the Customer Success team.
If you are energetic and are able to identify and leverage new business opportunities, and motivate your team to ensure our customer needs are met, and cross and upsell at optimal levels on a daily basis, then we are the place for you. As an empowering individual, your experience will drive the team to achieve individual targets, team goals and business objectives.
A big part of the role includes interacting and building relationships with our customers and assisting with any customer issues/ escalations as needed. If you think you are detail oriented, then ensure you put the word “marvelous” in your cover letter and tell us why you would be the best leader to join our amazing team.
In this Role, You Will Get To
- Manage and drive performance of the customer success team through coaching, training and goal setting
- Use your excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities
- Showcase your resourcefulness when faced with challenges and be resilient to ensure customers succeed
- Leverage customer health metrics to develop initiatives improving overall customer experience and lead to greater loyalty and satisfaction
- Help out in other areas as needs arise – we are a team after all
What You Need To Succeed
- An outstanding personality
- Post-secondary education in a business-related discipline
- 2 – 3 years’ experience of demonstrated leadership and management experience in a Customer Service/ Sales driven environment
- Proven leadership in driving a team to excel in meeting sales goals
- Working knowledge of CRM database tools (preferably Salesforce) and a high level of experience in driving the sales process
- Technical aptitude & proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
What’s In It For You
- Great work/life balance
- The best coworkers in the greatest industry
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – Check us out at NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, gym membership & more
- Lots more – Check out Life at Loadlink
If you think you have what it takes to stand out and make a difference for our customers at Loadlink, tell us about it.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.