With over 7,500 customers across Canada and substantial expansion plans, we are at a pivotal point in our strategic plans to deliver highly innovative tech products, and we are looking for YOU to help make that happen.
Reporting directly to the Technology Leader, you will work with your team and product leads to manage critical deliverables focusing on product delivery implementations. This is your opportunity to drive change for a leading B2B SaaS company while implementing the latest technologies and methodologies.
This role oversees the development and implementation of critical initiatives and helps identify and remove any barriers that may prevent the team from delivering our best-in-class software products!
Our perfect match is the perfect balance between leader, driver and team player. You are a Software Engineering wizard who has elevated your game beyond coding but is deeply driven by innovative technology. You do not sacrifice the pawns but empower them to take the board while leading by example and filling in gaps as needed. You understand best practices and policies and champion them for team productivity.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Support a Development team in planning, prioritizing and delivering exciting work items
- Identify, prioritize, and unblock technical as well as non-technical issues
- Mentor and coach team members to meet their full potentional
- Participate in code reviews and pull request reviews to ensure top quality delivery
- Assign tasks and provide directional support to the team
- Act as the escalation point for day-to-day troubleshooting on issues that arise and support the team with bug fixes
- Assist with project/workload management and resource planning
- Work collaboratively with Technical Leads to deliver scalable, innovative, and optimized solutions
- Monitor daily performance of the team and provide feedback on areas of opportunity and growth
- Support the implementation of tools to improve operational performance and reduction of administrative garbage
- Provide input on possible coding enhancements and optimization to improve existing products and services
- Conduct performance tuning and troubleshoot production support issues
- Research and resolve defects reported by QA and users
- Collaborate with scrum masters, product managers, analysts, and other stakeholders to deliver quality results
We Are Looking for an Individual With
- BS in Computer Science or industry experience in a similar environment
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in IT/SAAS environment
- 5+ years’ experience coaching and guiding teams either directly or indirectly
- Hands on the pulse of new technology and frameworks, Cloud, AI, ML…
- Proven experience working in a .NET environment is a MUST
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience with Typescript, Angular, C#, ASP.NET Core, Restful API, SignalR
- Proven experience with Service Oriented, Microservices, Domain Driven Architecture
- Ability to engage and influence team members
- Experience in providing performance feedback
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Confidence in own abilities and a willingness to make decisions and escalate when necessary
- Superior oral/written communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to influence key stakeholders to get to the finish line
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to make a difference – At Loadlink your input matters
- Work with an evolving industry
- We always have an open door/teams/zoom environment
- A fantastic team of incredible people
- Flexible work options
- A fantastic full compensation package including:
- A Great Salary
- Awesome benefits voted on and chosen by our entire team
- Matching RSP
- Discount stock program – NYSE: ROP
- Bonus program
- Recognition program
- Lots more – check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Our technology positively impacts every Canadian household, and COVID made this more evident than ever. We enable food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls, and make eCommerce happen! Our platform moves over 50,000 loads per day. What we do is not only vital but will always be in demand and continue to grow exponentially. We have been the market leader in this space and have continued to evolve for over 30 years. We’re the catalyst driving technological advancement in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
You should know that we’re currently working remotely. We hope for a hybrid environment that’s ideal for everyone and allows us to get together in the future. (We also know life happens, and we need to be flexible.)
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.