With over 7,500 customers across Canada and huge expansion plans, we need to deliver the highest quality tech products and we’re looking for YOU to make that happen.
You will be part of a fantastic development team who are responsible for building out new and innovative software products! This is your opportunity to drive change for a leading B2B SaaS company. We have some great team members here and this is your opportunity to learn and grow with a company who cares.
If you are someone who takes pride in the fact that what you are helping to deliver incredible products used by thousands daily in a critical industry, then join us today!
In This Role, You’ll Get To:
- Work on coding enhancements and optimization to improve existing products and services
- Analyze, develop code, test and implement changes of the broadest scope, greatest complexity and longest duration
- Lead in all phases of systems analysis, design and programming activity
- Actively recommend changes to established methods and procedures, suggest alternative solutions and new methods to improve quality and increase productivity
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of complex and unusual problems.
- Follow a structured methodology including interacting with other team members
- Suggest changes to established methods and procedures, suggest alternative solutions and new methods to improve quality
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Refine current methodologies and procedures
- Build, consume and maintain REST APIs
- Communicate effectively within an Agile team
- Provide suggestions for implementing new methodologies and procedures (i.e. Scrum, Lean)
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of problems
- Provide estimates on activities/tasks required to perform design, coding and improving accuracy
- Be a coach for entry level developers
- Understand the client’s needs
- Convert a problem to an opportunity
We Are Looking For An Individual With:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems or equivalent
- Strong experience with Angular, building self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- Strong experience in creating high-performing, responsive, and interactive web applications.
- Experience in implementing notifications such as using WebSockets, SSE or SignalR.
- Experience developing C#, .NET Core or ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or SQL Server
- Experience with testing frameworks like Nunit, Xunit, Karma or Jasmine.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and principles.
- Experience to Implement clean and maintainable code that adheres to industry best practices.
- Knowledge in DevOps is a plus, such as setting up continuous build and deployment pipelines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in It for You:
- The opportunity to make a difference – we’re small enough that what you do gets noticed
- Learn an entirely new HUGE industry
- We always have an open door/teams/zoom environment
- The people we work with are pretty awesome
- Flexible work options
- A fantastic full compensation package including:
- Better than average salary
- Awesome benefits voted on and chosen by our entire team
- Matching RpP
- Discount stock program – NYSE: ROP
- Bonus program
- Recognition program
Our technology positively impacts every Canadian household and COVID made this more evident than ever. We enable food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls, and make eCommerce happen! Our platform moves over 50,000 loads per day. What we do is vital and it will always be in demand and it will continue to grow exponentially. We have been the market leader in this space and have continued to evolve for over 30 years. We’re the catalyst that is driving technological advancement in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
You should know that we’re currently working remotely. In in the future, we hope for a hybrid environment that’s ideal for everyone and allows us to get together.
(We also know life happens and we need to be flexible.)
By applying to this position, you are confirming you either possess a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.