Revolutionizing the way that essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through our leading edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization who values innovation, customer focus and the talents of our people.
Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services and we look for innovative ways to meet that demand. The ideal candidate will be an experienced full stack developer with strong experience in SAAS environments who can apply their technical expertise for creative solutions.
If you are an individual that thrives on challenge and learning new technologies with a high level of technical expertise to drive positive change outcomes, this role is for you!
If you thrive on making an impact, you’ll want to apply for your chance to advance your career at a company that will fill you with purpose and a passionate team that will provide a fun and inclusive environment.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Design and develop scalable applications for web and mobile
- Work on coding enhancements and optimization to improve existing products and services
- Analyze, develop code, test and implement changes of the broadest scope, greatest complexity and longest duration
- Lead in all phases of systems analysis, design and programming activity
- Actively recommend changes to established methods and procedures, suggest alternative solutions and new methods to improve quality and increase productivity
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of complex and unusual problems
- Follow a structured methodology including interacting with other team members
- Suggest changes to established methods and procedures, suggest alternative solutions and new methods to improve quality
- Refine current methodologies and procedures
- Provide suggestions for implementing new methodologies and procedures (i.e. Scrum, Lean)
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of problems
- Provide estimates on activities/tasks required to perform design, coding and improving accuracy
- Be a coach for entry level developers
- Understand the client’s needs
- Convert a problem to an opportunity
We Are Looking For An Individual With
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of C#, .NET Core or ASP.NET Core
- Development experience with Single Page Applications (ex. Angular, Knockout, React.js)
- Experience with testing frameworks like Nunit, Karma or Jasmine
- Good grasp of Micro services, MVC fundamentals, Object Oriented Design, REST APIs, Domain Driven Design.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or SQL Server
What’s In It For You
- Make an impact, learning while you work
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – check us out at NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, gym membership & more
- Lots more – Check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.