We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer. Our tech company is well-recognized and a leader in the transportation industry for creating millions of connections on its network. This enables domestic goods to move through retail and eCommerce on any given day. Although our impact and reach is grand, we are still small enough to be agile, challenge the status quo and know that what we do matters.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be joining a unique culture full of talented, driven individuals working together to solve problems and improve our product offering. You will have an opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience with a number of technologies delivering solutions that that help take our clients business to higher levels.
- Designing and developing scalable applications for web
- Practicing Agile/Scrum process by participating in daily scrum, retrospective, planning and demo
- Troubleshooting and assisting to resolve production support issues
- Simply put…deliver results to take our products to the next level to make an even bigger impact
What You Need To Succeed
- 3+ years hands-on full stack development experience
- Working knowledge of: MS SQL, SQL, Angular, developing and performance tuning Stored Procedures, .NET Framework, C#, VB, Web Services/API, Restful APIs, API Scalability and performance tuning
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like Nunit, Karma or Jasmine
- Experience with mobile app development for android, iOS using Xamarine or other mobile technologies
- Experience with Azure DevOps Server, source code version control using Git, automated builds, test and release pipelines
- Experience in an Agile environment delivering production ready code every sprint
- Solid knowledge of authentication and authorization using Identity Server, OpenID connect
- Knowledge of DB design
- Knowledge of containers Dockers, Kubernetes
- Experience with integration and performance testing
What’s In It For You
- Great work/life balance
- The best coworkers in the greatest industry
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – check us out NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, gym membership & more
- Lots more – Check out Life at Loadlink.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.