Revolutionizing how essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink Technologies, you are joining an organization that values innovation, customer focus, and the talents of its people.
Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services and we look for innovative ways to meet that demand. Working closely with the business units, the Salesforce Administrator/Developer tests, maintains, trains, runs reports and supports future developments and integrations/add-ons, as well as provides recommendations for improved business processes as it relates to Salesforce.
If you thrive on making an impact, apply now to kick off your career at a company that will provide you with unlimited mentorship and growth opportunities alongside a team of passionate and driven individuals to support you every step of the way.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Work on the day-to-day administration of Salesforce including: customizing and creating user profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, adding new modules, reports page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards and reports
- Act as a subject matter expert for Salesforce.com
- Define roadmap to achieve business outcomes and establish success criteria
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions.
- Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility, functionality, and alignment to client’s specific business needs
- Engage with customer stakeholders, project management, product owners, SMEs, and internal delivery team to design and deliver the best possible business solutions
- Provide thought leadership on improving customer operations through the use of Salesforce
- Perform regular data administration tasks such as mass updates, de-duping and data cleansing
- Administer ongoing training and refresher programs for users, including user guides/documentation
- Assist in the promotion of best practices as it relates to Salesforce
- Document Salesforce processes and procedures
- Be the key person responsible for QA for Salesforce development
- Be the key point of contact with Salesforce.com/related vendors
- Assist in the implementation of any add-ons and integrations
We Are Looking For An Individual With
- A Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- The ability to manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
What’s in It for You
- Make an impact – learn while you work!
- An excellent work environment with open communication across all levels of the organization
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Investment in your career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including a matching pension program and discount stock options!
- Lots more – check out Life at Loadlink
Due to COVID-19, all our employees are currently working from home until it is safe to return to the office.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you either possess a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.