TransCore Link Logistics Closes Loop with New Single-Platform Loadlink Service
TORONTO – TransCore Link Logistics announces the launch of its highly anticipated Loadlink next generation service. A new edition of the load board enables members of the service to combine all of their freight matching activities on Canada’s largest freight-matching network.
The new software is a single platform service, discontinuing the need for member apps to operate in silos. Loadlink is packed with incredible new technology that enables a lighter, faster and seamless service that requires no install.
The first Loadlink launched in 1990 revolutionized the way that the Canadian trucking industry looked for loads and equipment. “It forever changed the way that technology could play a crucial part in trucking,” said Claudia Milicevic, TransCore’s senior director & general manager. “This redesign of Loadlink started with answering the needs of what current members of the software wanted most, the intuitive user experience that customers will benefit from, and jammed-packed features that current and future Loadlink customers are going to love.”
Fuller, More Immersive Freight Matching Activities Include:
- Loadlink Driver app: The free Driver app is essential for drivers who want to work with Canada’s freight brokers and carrier companies on Loadlink. The Driver app enables driver tracking which bridges the gap so that customers can be serviced better.
- Real-Time Load Tracking: Once assigned a load, carriers can track the driver’s location with time stamps and share this information with the broker.
- Document Sharing: Once a load is delivered, the driver can take a photo of the proof of delivery and upload it to Loadlink, which can then be shared with any party the carrier desires to.
- Templates for frequent lanes: Repetitive postings are easily accessed with the option to repost select or all postings available for the day.
- Preferred networks: Customize private networks benefit preferred companies in specific lanes.
Trucking industry innovations are critical to meeting the demands of the future. The new Loadlink brings forward efficiencies, time saving and revenue-generating opportunities that are all important to help elevate the way freight is moved. With over 18 million loads, and trucks on the system and over $2.5 billion in invoiced transactions on its Rate Index truckload spot market rate tool, Loadlink, Rate Index and other ancillary products continue to be vital services to its customers.
“We’ve worked hard for more than a year building, testing and reinventing our approach to load matching,” said Milicevic. “This enhanced Loadlink creates a unique and engaging experience that will provide existing and new Loadlink customers with fresh ways for more revenue opportunities for their business. We’re excited to be making this available to existing customers first.”
New Loadlink Service Now Live
Customers can start using the new Loadlink service this month. Any customer who wants to see a live demo can sign up to attend TransCore’s free Lunch and Learn event that is scheduled at its Mississauga head office on November 14. Space is limited. Contact the office at 1-800-263-6149 or email@example.com.
Additionally, those attending the OTA Conference that takes place November 7 – 8 at the Ritz-Carlton, Toronto will have a chance to sign up for the new version.
About TransCore Link Logistics
Looking for a better way to match available freight loads with trucks, TransCore Link Logistics in 1990 developed Loadlink, a load board connecting brokers, carriers, owner operators and private fleets in Canada to a real-time database of 18 million loads, shipments and trucks – the largest in the industry. The monthly Canadian Freight Index now defines the freight movement spot market. The company also provides its customers with dispatch solutions, ACE/ACI eManifest, Posting Index, Rate Index, credit solutions, factoring, online transportation job boards, mileage software and more.
TransCore Link Logistics
Karen Campbell-Jones, 905-795-0580