Revolutionizing the way that essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through our leading edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization who values innovation, customer focus and the talents of our people.
Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services and we look for innovative ways to meet that demand. The ideal candidate will have high energy and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment. Experience with standard Mobile development methodologies and practices is an absolute necessity. Working on projects independently or on a team depending on the scope of projects with a proven and demonstrable Mobile applications experience is a must.
If you are an individual that thrives on challenge and learning new technologies with a high level of technical expertise to drive positive change outcomes, this role is for you!
If you thrive on making an impact, you’ll want to apply for your chance to advance your career at a company that will fill you with purpose and a passionate team that will provide a fun and inclusive environment.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Participate in the Development process (design, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance)
- Developing quality code meeting quality standards
- Preparing time estimates for design, development and unit testing as required
- Preparing functional specifications in response to analyzed business requirements as required
- Providing bug fixes for new and existing software, patches and deployment knowledge
- Perform research to investigate technologies as required for projects
We Are Looking For an Individual With
- English proficiency both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines under tight time constraints
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Good problem solving skills but also not afraid to ask questions
- 3+ years’ experience in iOS, Android Mobile application multi-platform development of Native Apps
- Strong understanding of Development for Objective-C, C/C++, Swift, XCode, HTML5, CSS3, RESTful API
- Solid knowledge of Interrupt, Network and Device Application handling and Bluetooth
- Proficient with Mobile Application Device Standards, GPS, Geocoding, Navigation, Sizing, Storage Memory and Battery Usage
- Strong knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), SOLID principles, dependency injection
- Experience developing cross-platform mobile applications with Xamarin
- Experience developing .NET/C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience with unit testing and automated functional testing
- Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and test-driven development.
- Strong understanding of relational database design, specifically MS SQL server
- Have good interpersonal skills, including: Teamwork, Respect, Courtesy, Tact and Discretion
What’s In It For You
- Make an impact, learning while you work
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – check us out at NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, gym membership & more
- Lots more – check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.