Revolutionizing the way that essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through our leading edge retail and eCommerce platform is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization who values innovation, customer focus and the talents of our people.
We are looking for a naturally curious and creative Website Designer who is experienced in WordPress design and development, and is excited about looking for ways to make upgrades to our corporate website that drives results. As a valuable member of the Marketing team, your primary role would be with the continuous improvement of our corporate website, implementing best performance and SEO practices, development of client websites, as well as supporting our marketing team with our digital marketing assets.
You will shine in this role if you are WordPress savvy, you have the right mix of UX skills, conceptual design and coding with a goal on optimization of performance and conversion.
If you thrive on making an impact, you’ll want to apply for your chance to advance your career at a company that will fill you with purpose and a passionate team that will provide a fun and inclusive environment.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Own the management of the corporate website and other website marketing assets
- Analyze and improve areas of the website to ensure SEO and mobile-friendliness, best user experience, and maximizing of page speed and performance
- Collaborate with the software development and systems teams to implement improvements on the website
- Work with the marketing team to create key landing pages and digital assets to support marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and selection of best tools, plugins and approaches to new deployments
- Create and convert mocks into functional web tools and pages
- Gain a lot of experience, learn about the industry and take ownership of a key component of our business
- Assist in the brainstorming and implementation of many other marketing projects
We Are Looking For An Individual With
- Solid education and experience in website design and development
- Experience with WordPress (incl. updates and plugins), and implementing responsive and adoptive designs
- Good understanding of responsive design, SEO and web design practices
- Branding and graphic design (i.e., Figma, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Strong conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design
- Tenaciousness—you’re a self-starter determined to succeed
- Superior attention to detail, and is thorough with work
- Organized, curious, high-performing team player with a desire to collaborate with others
What’s In It For You
- Make an impact, learning while you work
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – check us out at NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, gym membership & more
- Lots more – Check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.