Revolutionizing how essential goods and supplies move to businesses and consumers through our leading edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30+ years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink Technologies, you are joining an organization that values innovation, customer focus, and the talents of its people.
We are looking for a strong, creative leader experienced in marketing communications, website design and social media who is excited about looking for ways to enhance our marketing efforts and drive results. As a valuable member of the Marketing team, you will report to the Director of Marketing and your primary role will be to engage and empower team members through exceptional leadership, thoughtful communication, creative guidance, and support while delivering high quality programs that support the strategic direction of the organization.
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy making a difference and working in a fun, highly engaging environment with a team excited to challenge the status quo and leverage leading-edge marketing insights.
If you thrive on making an impact, apply to advance your career at a company that will fill you with purpose and a passionate team that will provide a dynamic and inclusive environment.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Drive marketing plans that assist with the achievement of company business goals
- Consult with product managers and other leaders to develop marketing strategies and campaigns that support the delivery of messages across marcom mediums
- Lead the execution of all marketing and sales collateral
- Support content team and optimize internal and external communications and public relations
- Collaborate with leaders in the development and implementation of product launch strategies
- Assist in the development of integrated marketing plans and campaigns (email, search, social media, events, inbound lead generation)
- Develop and execute social media strategies
- Contribute to the preparation and execution of the Annual Marketing Plan
- Maintain regular analysis and reporting of all marketing initiatives
- Help define and apply a consistent and compelling vision and approach to marketing communications including personality, visual identity, brand and standards
- Manage event planning and participate at key trade shows and customer events
- Assist in writing white papers and contributing to articles and other sales tools
- Assist in the management of marketing vendors and contractors
- Responsible for mentoring and guiding the Marketing team to ensure business deliverables are met
- Provide coaching and performance feedback
- Support Marketing team members in achieving and delivering on their established objectives
- Ensure individual skill development plans for each employee are implemented and aligned with business direction as well as individual career goals
- Develop a high-performing team that maximizes potential and aligns to organizational principles
We Are Looking For An Individual With
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, or equivalent experience in a high tech environment
- Proven track record in product marketing, planning, budgeting, and execution
- Experience building relationships with clients at all levels, inspiring trust and credibility
- Strong interpersonal and client facing communication skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Strong understanding of technology related to the transportation industry
What’s In It For You
- Make an impact, learning while you work
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – check us out at NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, gym membership (just to name a few)
- Lots more – check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.