Revolutionizing the way that essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through retail and eCommerce is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been doing it for over 30 years.
The right person as our Marketing and Lead Generation Assistant for our 4 to 8-month internship seeks the thrill of a challenge, loves building relationships by prospecting on the phone, and has what it takes to drive results. As a valuable team member, your primary role will be to find new contacts and organizations to call, and build the pipeline of potential prospects to educate them about our exciting new service.
You will shine in this role if you have a charismatic personality, are great on the phone, and are looking for your next career break to turn your relational and selling skills into opportunities that create results, and display your best work.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Leverage existing CRM and other sources to research, to market target accounts by cold calling, and conducting follow ups (via phone and email)
- Build a rapport with prospective customers, suppliers and vendors while educating them about their growth opportunity by advertising or partnering with us
- Learn new technology (like Salesforce and Pardot) and collaborate with awesome and talented people who will set you up for success
We Are Looking For An Individual With
- Tenacity—you’re a self-starter determined to succeed
- High energy and is seeking to build their career
- Exceptionally persuasive telephone skills and strong influential skills
- A strong work ethic, and is task and goal-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- An ability to cold call and network to drive prospecting leads
- A reliable, organized, high-performing team player who is accountable to customers
What’s In It For You
- Be part of a fun and supportive team who loves to share successes
- Gain valuable hands-on experience to enhance your technical and business skills
- Receive coaching and constructive feedback on your progress from experienced professionals
- Get the tools necessary to help you succeed in your career
To learn more about us, check out Life at Loadlink.
Length of Intership: 4 – 8 Months (Based on candidate’s availability)
Compensation: Hourly paid position
Hours per week: 37.5
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.