Come and join a dynamic team looking to grow and expand into new and creative areas in the field of Human Resources Management. Operate as a trusted Business Partner in providing human resources guidance and insight. You will have the opportunity to shine and be recognized for your contribution with a lot of fun along the way! Make a difference. Add value. Grow your career!
Revolutionizing how essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through leading edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization that values innovation, customer focus and the talents of its people.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Day-to-day support to employees, including handling complex questions, discussions on performance, and compensation to promote engagement and positive employee relations
- Operate as a change agent by identifying trends, keeping in tune with the changing HR landscape and recommending new initiatives to support our organizational workforce
- Drive recruitment efforts by liaising with leaders on job profiles and candidates, conducting interviews, and preparing offer packages to hire innovative, technologically minded individuals looking to grow their careers
- Manage the employee benefits program identifying opportunities for improvement and change
- Implement best-in-class tools to support the growth of the business, particularly in relation to performance, recognition, and training.
- Drive diversity and inclusion efforts throughout the organization
- Foster a positive atmosphere for the business, participating in activities that support a healthy workplace culture rooted in inclusion and continuous improvement
- Participate in planning employee team events
- Manage onboarding of new employees, including preparing orientation plans and conducting group orientation sessions
- Assess training needs and conduct training sessions for employees on a variety of topics
- Manage the Campus Recruitment Co-op Program including communication, tools for management and HR, relationship building with schools, and competitive strategies to recruit the best student candidates
- Develop and maintain a range of business analytics and reporting dashboards
- Provide support to Head of HR Excellence with annual HR processes for compensation planning, performance management, and training including tracking of completion, consolidation, and analysis
- Complete special projects by establishing objectives, setting timelines and schedules, conducting research, and developing and organizing information such as the implementation of tools and best practices
- Participate in other initiatives that motivate and build your expertise in the HR field
We Are Looking for an Individual With
- A university or college background in Human Resources Management, Business Management, or equivalent years’ experience
- Creative thinking and challenges to improve the employee experience
- A career objective to own the HR function
- Knowledge of all applicable legislation related to Human Resources Management (i.e. Employment Standards, Human Rights Legislation, AODA, Health and Safety)
- Strong organization skills and the ability to balance multiple projects adjusting to fast-moving business environment and deadlines
- A self-starting drive able to take ideas and implement them accordingly
- Proficiency in MS Office programs
- An exceptional ability to deliver on results and drive positive outcomes
What’s In It For You
- Make an impact, learning while you work
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – check us out at NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, gym membership & more
- Lots more – Check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.