We are growing fast! Our team at Loadlink Technologies is passionate about delivering software that exceeds our customers’ expectations. Our technology, which is at the forefront of how Canada’s largest industry (transportation), gets goods to consumers and businesses across Canada. We want to incorporate commerce into a marketplace that will be the next « WOW » for our industry, and we need your help!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Great people / Cool digs
- Autonomy while you work
- The sky is your limit
What You Will Be Doing
As a diligent self-starter, you will collaborate with technical resources, marketing and other SMEs within the company to clarify business needs, and gather requirements to ensure the integration of design with back-end technology to create a great user experience. The Web Designer/Developer will be responsible for:
- Using provided dataset, built attention-stopper web tools targetted to increase user engagement and website conversion rates
- Design and build high-fidelity mocks of the output and work backwards to define how users will interact
- Assist in front and back-end development, troubleshooting and writing code to make modifications to apps to get better user insight and drive increased web traffic
What You Need To Succeed
- 2+ years demonstrated experience building responsive websites
- Expert in WordPress and related content-management systems
- Established background in graphic design including prototyping
- Experience with UX/UI
- Extreme detail orientation and excellent decision making skills
What You Bring To The Team
- Positive team-first attitude
- Self-motivation with a proactive approach to work
- Desire to learn and commitment to deliver content that makes a difference
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Know that your contributions will have a direct impact on the business
- Work closely with marketing analysts, developers and decision makers
- Receive coaching and constructive feedback on your progress from experienced professionals
- A fun work environment; where we celebrate milestones and achievements. We work hard but we play harder!
- Our goal is to provide you with all of the tools necessary to help you succeed in the real-world as you begin your professional career
Length of Contract: Starting September 2020, 4 – 8 Months (Based on candidate’s availability)
Compensation: Hourly paid position
Hours per week: 37.5
Due to COVID-19 all our employees are currently working from home till it is safe to return to the office. The safety of our employees is a top priority!
By applying to this position, you are confirming you either possess a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.