Revolutionizing the way that essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through our leading-edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization who values innovation, customer focus and the talents of our people.
Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services and we look for innovative ways to meet that demand. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Financial Analyst with a track record of success in a financial planning and analysis role with 3+ years’ experience in a middle-market company. The Financial Analyst will be a hands-on, result-oriented individual who completes projects in an efficient and timely manner with the engagement of all key stakeholders in the business.
If you thrive on making an impact, apply now to kick off your career at a company that will provide you with unlimited mentorship and growth opportunities alongside a team of passionate and driven individuals to support you every step of the way.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Develop and build financial models to support the annual budget, three-year projection and monthly/quarterly rolling forecast through partnering with the business to develop and agree on the key assumptions underlying the financial models
- Analyze and report actual results compared to budget and forecast estimates, preparing appropriate variance explanations, bridge analyses and key financial metrics as part of the month-end and quarter-end packages
- Support the monitoring of cash flow through financial modelling process
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and the business to create and track key KPIs and metrics to monitor overall business performance
- Provide strategic support to senior leadership including preparation of the financial aspects of the monthly reporting packages and annual AOP deliverable, leadership/planning meetings, and ad hoc information as required
- Identify business risks and opportunities that arise through the financial modeling process and ensure these are summarized and presented to Senior Leadership on a regular basis
- Develop ad hoc financial models and analysis in support of the company’s operating business as well as its strategic initiatives
- Provide decision support analysis to business partners such as product and customer profitability, pricing analysis
- Develop ad hoc research regarding competitors, market trends, and pricing trends
We Are Looking For An Individual With
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a financial planning and analysis role
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or Accounting. MBA, CFA (or working towards CFA) preferred
- Advanced to Expert level Excel skills including power query, power pivot, data visualization, and macros
- Proficiency in building complex financial models and experience working with forecasting tools and pricing models
- An advanced understanding of financial statements and metrics
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong initiative – someone who is hands-on, results driven, ambitious, and reliable with excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in a growth-oriented technology company
- Great interpersonal skills – a team player who can work with different departments and groups but also contribute on an individual level as required
- Experience working with and presenting to internal and external stakeholders
What’s in It for You
- Make an impact – learn while you work!
- An excellent work environment with open communication across all levels of the organization
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Investment in your career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including a matching pension program and discount stock options!
- Lots more – check out Life at Loadlink
Due to COVID-19, all our employees are currently working from home until it is safe to return to the office.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you either possess a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.