Revolutionizing how essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through leading edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization that values innovation, customer focus, and the talents of its people.
Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services and we look for innovative ways to meet that demand. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Enterprise Account Executive with strong experience in SAAS environments. The Enterprise Account Executive focuses on engaging new enterprise customers on our technology and products in support of driving increased sales.
If you have a passion for technology and direct experience selling innovative solutions to enterprise customers, this role is for you! We’re looking for someone who can apply their creativity to grow our customer space while achieving a high level of sales performance and driving positive change outcomes for the organization
If you thrive on making an impact, apply to advance your career at a company that will fill you with purpose and a passionate team that will provide a fun, dynamic, and inclusive environment to grow in.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Own the sales cycle from prospecting to closed sale
- Explore strategic acquisitions of new businesses at the enterprise level
- Become a brand enthusiast for our products and effectively communicate value propositions
- Manage the growth and maintenance of your book of business
- Build relationships with preferred clientele and internal stakeholders to grow existing and new businesses to drive growth in enterprise market
- Bring your ideas and strategies forward to advance our company’s vision for the future
- Utilize our CRM to manage leads, opportunities, and accounts
- Actively participate in regular goal setting and team building sessions
- Attend occasional industry networking events
We Are Looking For an Individual With
- Previous experience within a successful sales team
- Proven experience working with complex customers and the ability to challenge how they think
- Solid operational experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) would be an asset
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- An individual who loves the chase, is a go-getter, and will find unique ways of engaging the prospect
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to execute quickly
- A natural ability to build rapport with team members, customers, and prospects
- The ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to situations in a fast-paced environment
What’s in It for You
- Make an impact – learning while you work
- An excellent work environment with access to all leadership
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Investment in your career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including a pension match program and discount stock options!
- Lots more – check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.