Revolutionizing the way that essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through our leading edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization who values innovation, customer focus and the talents of our people.
As a leader, you are someone who can enable and inspire your team to do their best work! You are an excellent communicator and people manager who will help your team focus on high performance, scalability and collaboration. You will have significant influence on the overall strategy to help define product features and shape the framework for existing and emerging technology platforms. Your experience as an engaged technical leader will prove valuable to quarterback any problem-solving requirements and ensure stability across all production software.
If you thrive on making an impact, you’ll want to apply for your chance to have a career at a company that will fill you with purpose and a passionate team that will provide a fun and inclusive environment.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Oversee new product development as well as the enhancement and migration of new systems with existing systems
- Work closely with product management, senior management, and architects to understand business and functional requirements, as well as technical considerations
- Lead and direct the Software Development department, ensuring all processes, procedures and quality controls from code architecture to end-user quality are maintained
- Lead and manage the day-to-day performance of the IT team including: hiring, training, evaluation, coaching, and providing technical leadership to the IT team
- Support the team to ensure timely resolution of production and customer-facing issues
- Act as a technical resource for escalated complex programming, technical or design issues
- Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities of the team
- Lead capacity planning, resource/cost forecasting
We Are Looking For An Individual With
- 7+ years leading software development in an Agile SaaS product environment
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of full stack web based .Net development experience
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Test Automation
- Experience in running highly scalable, distributed, containerized solutions
- The ability to understand and influence system architecture and design
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to establish strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge and experience in project management best practices in relation to software development
- Ability to manage escalations, delays and changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership, creative problem-solving, planning and organization skills
What’s in It for You
- Make an impact – learning while you work!
- An excellent work environment with open communication across all levels of the organization
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Investment in your career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including a pension match program and discount stock options!
- Lots more – check out Life at Loadlink
Due to COVID-19, all our employees are currently working from home till it is safe to return to the office.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.