Are you a natural leader looking for a new career in Canada’s largest and fastest growing industries? Are you a high-achiever who goes the extra mile to ensure your team is successful and customers’ expectations are not only met, but also exceeded? If you answered YES to the above, then you will want to keep reading!
Loadlink Technologies is seeking a highly talented Customer Success Team Lead who is ready to thrive as a hands-on member of the Customer Success team.
As the Team Lead, you will act as a team captain who will lead by example to motivate the team to achieve daily goals and objectives through coaching, training and goal setting. You will be responsible for guiding and providing demonstrated leadership to the team to drive exceptional performance in both customer service and sales. You will work closely with the Customer Success Supervisor in recommending and supporting the implementation of process improvements to help achieve organizational excellence.
A big part of the role includes interacting and building relationships with our customers and assisting with any customer issues/ escalations as needed. If you think you are detail-oriented, then ensure you put the word “marvelous” in your cover letter and tell us why you would be the best leader to join our amazing team.
What You Need To Succeed
- Post-secondary education in a business-related discipline
- 2 – 3 years’ experience of demonstrated leadership and management experience in a Customer Service/ Sales driven environment
- Proven leadership in driving a team to excel in meeting sales goals
- Working knowledge of CRM database tools (preferably Salesforce) and a high level of experience in driving the sales process
- Technical aptitude & proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
What’s In It For You
- Great work/life balance
- The best coworkers in the greatest industry
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – Check us out at NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, gym membership & more
- Lots more – Check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.