Revolutionizing how essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through our leading-edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization that values innovation, customer focus, and the talents of its people.
Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services and we look for innovative ways to meet that demand. The ideal candidate will reduce churn through value-driven conversations that identify areas of opportunity for customers at risk. You will be responsible for retaining existing customer accounts by exploring alternative solutions to keep the customer engaged and using our services, processing sales, and cancellations.
If you thrive on making an impact, apply now to kick off your career at a company that will provide you with unlimited mentorship and growth opportunities alongside a team of passionate and driven individuals to support you every step of the way.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Contact accounts that have requested to cancel to make suggestions to enhance their ROI and keep them using our products/services
- Anticipate and prevent possible cancellations using SF tools and customer activity
- Work with management and technical team on issues impacting customer satisfaction
- Make educated suggestions on improvements to processes or products that will positively impact retention
- Collaborate with account managers and have good knowledge of our products and services to ensure proper fit for customer requirements
We Are Looking For An Individual With
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional IQ and resilience to customer objections, possessing the ability to resolve conflicts, and negotiate agreements in a professional manner
- A creative approach when providing solutions
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word)
- Experience working with Salesforce (CRM) would be an asset
What’s in It for You
- Make an impact – learning while you work!
- An excellent work environment with open communication across all levels of the organization
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Investment in your career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including a pension match program and discount stock options!
- Lots more – check out Life at Loadlink
Due to COVID-19, all our employees are currently working from home till it is safe to return to the office.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.