Revolutionizing how essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through leading edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization that values innovation, customer focus, and the talents of its people.
As a Customer Success Representative your time will be spent on the phone, email and chat, providing exceptional service to our 6000 plus customers across North America. Your tasks may range from training and migrating our existing customer base on our new program, answering customer inquiries, providing information on our various packages, recommending solutions that provide value to the customer (up-selling), training customers on how to use our software solutions and working together with your colleagues to resolve unique problems.
If you have a passion for technology and direct experience selling innovative solutions to enterprise customers, this role is for you! We’re looking for someone who can apply their creativity to grow our customer space while achieving a high level of sales performance and driving positive change outcomes for the organization.
If you thrive on making an impact, apply to advance your career at a company that will fill you with purpose and a passionate team that will provide a fun, dynamic, and inclusive environment to grow in.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Become a brand enthusiast for our products and effectively communicate value propositions
- Build relationships with preferred clientele and internal stakeholders to grow existing business
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients, addressing and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Bring your ideas and strategies to advance our company’s vision for the future
- Utilize our CRM to manage customers, opportunities, and accounts
- Actively participate in regular goal setting and team building sessions
- Attend industry networking events
We Are Looking For an Individual With
- Strong communication skills in English and French – written and verbal
- Previous customer service/sales experience (preferred)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Salesforce (preferred)
- A positive and energetic personality willing to go the extra mile to put a smile on the customer’s face
- Great multi-tasking abilities who thrives under pressure
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great problem solving skills – we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes and technologies effectively
- A go-getter mentality – someone not afraid to back down from a challenge
What’s in It for You
- Make an impact – learning while you work
- An excellent work environment with access to all leadership
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Investment in your career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including a pension match program and discount stock options!
- Lots more – check out Life at Loadlink
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.