Are you bilingual and looking for a new career in Canada’s largest and fastest growing industries? Is helping customers get the best value out of products or services, so they can succeed, at the core of what you stand for as an individual? If you answered YES to all of the above, then you will want to keep reading!
Loadlink Technologies has an exciting new opportunity for a customer centric Bilingual Customer Success Representative who is positive, self-motivated and driven to join our fun, diverse team. Our reps relish in the fact that technology can create so many efficiencies and are eager to assist others across the country with it.
In this role, your time will be spent on the phone, email and chat, providing exceptional service to our customers across North America while upselling/recommending solutions that provide value to their businesses. On a day-to-day basis, you will be prospecting existing customers, and responding to incoming inquiries, providing information on our various services, training customers on how to use our software and working together with your colleagues to resolve unique problems. You will have sales targets that will tie in with your uncapped commission. The potential is huge!
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to communicate in English and French – written and verbal
- Previous customer service / sales experience is an asset
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Salesforce would be an asset
- Positivity and energy – both on and off the phone
- Willingness to go the extra mile to put a smile on the customer’s face
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great problem solving abilities – we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
You’re a fast learner who adapts to new processes and technologies quickly. You’re self-driven and have a go-getter mentality. You see opportunities where others don’t and you’re excited about the opportunity to introduce our customers to new services to help them in their business and cross-sell & upsell.
What’s In It For You
- Great work/life balance
- The best coworkers in the greatest industry
- Great compensation: uncapped earning potential; base pay plus uncapped sales commissions
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – check us out NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, gym membership & more
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.