Revolutionizing the way that essential goods and supplies move by ground to businesses and consumers through our leading edge platforms is what Loadlink Technologies is all about—we’ve been evolving for 30 years and are at the next stage of our growth. By joining Loadlink, you are joining an organization who values innovation, customer focus and the talents of our people.
Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services and we look for innovative ways to meet that demand. The Accounts Receivable Representative is also the first in line to respond to our customers’ inbound calls and email inquiries. You will balance both customer support for accounts and collect on overdue amounts, while meeting tight deadlines.
If you have high energy and hands-on abilities with a strength in motivating and engaging teams to achieve a high level of technical expertise and drive positive change outcomes, this role is for you!
If you thrive on making an impact, you’ll want to apply for your chance to advance your career at a company that will fill you with purpose and a passionate team that will provide a fun and inclusive environment.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Interact with customers daily via phone and email, building great rapport with them
- Become a positive influence in the company’s overall collections and accounts receivable
- Communicate with team members and other departments, while working individually to meet deadlines
We Are Looking For An Individual With
- Completed diploma/degree in post-secondary education
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication (French bilingualism is an asset)
- Pleasant and professional, with the ability to tactfully handle challenging collection/customer situations
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills while providing quality customer service
- Team player that is adaptable with strong individual work ethic
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and problem-solving skills
- Organized and excel in time management with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet recurring deadlines
- Out-of-the box thinker bringing new ideas to improve collections metrics
- Adapt to different situations and multiple processes
- Quick learner who can go above and beyond to provide value-add to the role
- Working experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook and Excel) as well as any accounting and/or CRM programs
What’s In It For You
- Make an impact, learning while you work
- The best coworkers with a great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Amazing financial perks including:
- Discount stock purchase program – check us out at NYSE: ROP
- Matching pension program
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, vision, gym membership & more
- Lots more – Check out Life at Loadlink
Due to COVID-19 all our employees are currently working from home till it is safe to return to the office. The safety of our employees is a top priority!
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.